□ Straight,wavy or curly,any type of hair needs to be moisturized and handled gently,and here are a few tips that will hopefully help you make your hair look healthier,shinier and even longer.
● No heat : You must banish all the heat which means no straightener,curler or blow dryer.These items only cause your hair to be dry and frizzy and they create split ends.You don't need to cut all the heat sources at once,you can start slowly,step by step and eventually stop the use of them.
● Moisturize : I will never say this enough but hydration is the key to much better looking hair.There are plenty of ways to lock moisture in your hair : oils (eg. : argan oil,almond oil,coconut oil,olive oil..),or conditionners (used during the shower),or even better leave-in conditionners.
● Go bio : Mother Nature gave us so many things that we should use for our hair.First of all,start with changing your shampoo into one that doesn't contain harsh chemicals(eg.Sodium Lauryl Sulfate,Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate..)and that contains natural ingrediants(eg.Shea Butter for frizz,Coconut Milk/Oil for dryness,Almond Oil for split ends..)
● Take it easy : Be gentle with your hair because it gives what it gets.Instead of drying it with a towel,try an old t-shirt.Protect from the sun with a hat,try your best not to touch your hair alot because that's what causes frizz and fly-aways and brush it with a wide toothed comb to avoid breakage.
● Colors can wait : Dying your hair a lot may also cause it to be dry and looking not so healthy so hydrate before and after changing the color of your hair and slow down your dying routine.
● Scissors are a girl's best friend : It may seem odd,but cutting a little bit of your hair each 2 to 3 months is proven to give your hair a little glow and help it grow faster.
And that's all you gotta do to have healthy and long luscious hair,if you want me to do a top 5 favorites hair products let me know in the comments below and see ya later !